MILLERBack to list of offers
EurokadraPRO – people, passion, development.
As an agency, we stem from the Eurokadra Group brand, which has been on the market since 2011. The experience we have gained has allowed us to develop with new brands. In our company, people matter. We are perfectly aware that human capital is the success of every organisation. Therefore, for many years we have been offering modern HR services for business. We support you in making business decisions.
Together we will recruit Talent for your business!
A miller is a person who cuts products from wood or metal using a machine called a milling machine. To our team in Kraków, we are looking for a person who, together with us, wants to create the future of industry. Our most important values are: job satisfaction, innovativeness while maintaining high standards. Continuous improvement and development is our second name.
We have prepared our offer for candidates who have:
- experience in machining on conventional machines
- very good knowledge of technical drawing
- a licence to operate handling equipment is welcome
- manual skills, precision and patience
- ability to work in a team
What do you gain by joining the team?
- Stable employment in a company with an established position in the market
- Basic salary + bonuses and discretionary bonuses – 10% of contractual profit
- We care for the improvement and development of our employees, we support them through weekly training sessions which we organise in teams. Our engineers share their knowledge, managers train in communication and production staff pass on best practice to others.
- Clear prospects and opportunities for growth. We implement new technologies, our plant is constantly modernizing, which influences your development and gaining new skills.
- 200 PLN bonus for dedicating 8 hours a month to your own development!
How to join us?
- Send your application – you can do it now!
- Wait for contact from our recruiters – we will definitely get back to you!
We look forward to receiving your application for the position of miller job. Click the “apply” button to go to the application form.
Do you have any questions? Call or send us a message.
Our recruiters are available Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16:00.